- 6 Days / 5 nights (6 Days / 5 nights)
- No transportation provided - Starts in Dijon
- Conducted in English, French
- Duration Of The Tour - 6 Days / 5 nights
Day 1: Dijon-Arrive in Dijon and check-in your luxury hotel.
Day 2: Dijon – Gevrey Chambertin ~17km. In the morning, check out Dijon’s famous museums such as the Archeological Museum, the Sacred Art Museum in Sainte Anne‘s Chapel, and an excellent museum that chronicles the life of Burgundy.
Walk or take local transportation to Marsannay-la-Côte. From Marsannay, a city renowned for its rosé wines, walk to Fixey and visit its 10th Century church, the oldest in the region.
From Fixin and Noisot Park, continue through Brochon to reach Gevrey-Chambertin, a wine town guarded by an ancient, fortified castle. Lodging and breakfast will be in a 3-star hotel.
Day 3: Gevrey Chambertin – Vougeot (10km). Descend to a château’s 12th Century wine cellar and view its gigantic wine press. Stay overnight in a 3-star hotel facing the vineyards.
Day 4: Vougeot- Beaune (30km). Visit some of the world’s greatest vineyards: La Romanée, Romanée-Conti, Richebourg, la Tâche. Then it’s on to Hautes-Cotes de Nuits and the village of Villers-la-Faye, where you’ll view its 11th Century church atop Mont Saint Victor. Then back to Magny-les-Villers.
Visit Aloxe-Corton, famous for white wines like Corton-Charlemagne, one of the best in Burgundy. Continue to Chorey, and then Beaune, a medieval Burgundian city, famous for its hospices and ramparts. Lodging and breakfast in a 2-star hotel.
Day 5: Beaune – Meursault (15km) Visit Pommard, a village known for its square bell-tower. The wines of the village, celebrated around the globe, are of outstanding quality. Experience Volnay and Monthélie—with its Romanesque church built in the 12th Century—and Auxey-Duresses, a small village in a picturesque valley. Each village produces its own distinct red and white wines. Enter Meursault, a beautiful village famous for its white wines. Dinner, lodging and breakfast will be in a 2-star hotel.
Day 6: Departure
• 5 B & B nights in 2- and 3-star hotels
• Detailed walking itinerary and maps
• Luggage transfers Hot line Day 6 Departure
Yearly (Jan 1 .. Dec 31)
Departure at your leisure.
$683.90 USD per adult.
$683.90 USD per child.
Departure at your leisure
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the Book Now button.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST