- 5 Days / 4 Nights (5 Days)
- Minibus (8 people max.) - Starts in Bordeaux
- Conducted in English, French
- Duration Of The Tour - 5 Days
Arrival airport; welcome by your driver guide.
Panoramic tour of Bordeaux.
Transfer to your hotel in the city center.
Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Pick up at the hotel by your driver guide, departure for the Medoc, the most famous of the Bordeaux vineyards which lies to the North-West of Bordeaux city, a vast spit of land between the Atlantic Ocean to the West and the Gironde Estuary to the East, a geographical location which confers on it a temperate climate suited to wine-growing.
This symbiosis of plant and environment has given 60 Grand Crus classes and 400 Crus Bourgeois in the 8 AOC of the Medoc.
Visit and tasting at the Chateau Giscours, Grand Cru classe in Margaux Appellation.
Visit and tasting at the Chateau Lynch Bages, Grand cru classe in Pauillac Appellation.
Lunch at leisure. We suggest : Cafe Lavinal The cafe-restaurant is located in an old building at the heart of the hamlet of Bages, just opposite the famous bakery 'Au Baba d'Andrea'. Every day the chef creates a special brasserie -style cuisine for his clientele.
Visit and tasting at the Chateau Beychevelle, Grand Cru classe in the St Julien Appellation.
Back to Bordeaux. Overnight at the hotel.
Pick up at the hotel and departure for Saint-Emilion.
Visit and tasting to the Chateau Franc Mayne, Grand Cru classe of Saint Emilion.
Visit St Emilion, mediaeval city, UNESCO world heritage site and one of the centres of Bordeaux wine-making.
Lunch at leisure. We suggest Le Logis de la Cadine in the medieval city.
A restaurant dating back to 1848 and located in a fine old mansion in the centre of the old town. One of their specialities is grilled meat on vine-clippings, but whatever you eat, you'll have a warm and attentive welcome.
Visit and tasting to the Chateau Laniote, Grand Cru classe of Saint-Emilion.
Back to Bordeaux. Overnight at the hotel.
Departure for a guided visit (2 hours) of Bordeaux to discover the old town: You will be able to discover the new heart of the City which has been considerably renovated with cleaned-up monuments, pedestrian zones and a brand-new tram service.
From the vestiges of the Middle Ages (11th century cathedral of St Andre, the St Pierre quarter), to the elegance of 18th century (the 4 km long faŤade overlooking the river, the place Royale, the Grand Theatre, Bordeaux's 1781 opera).
You will discover the different golden ages of Bordeaux's history, dominated by the wine trade and various colonial influences. This afternoon you can do some shopping in the centre. Gourmet dinner in a Michelin restaurant.
Overnight at the hotel
Breakfast. Transfer to Bordeaux airport or train station.
Included in this package:
Return transfers from Bordeaux airport or train station.
Transport in air-conditioned mini van
The services of a professional driver guide throughout the tour with commentaries in English
Accommodation and meals for the driver
4 nights accommodation 3-star hotel Majestic (or similar)
Breakfast from day 2 to day 5.
2 dinners (including 1 gourmet dinner)
Visits as mentioned :
All Taxes and fees for the above.
Departure at your leisure.
$1098.40 USD per adult.
$0.00 USD per child.
Until March 6, 2013.
Departure at your leisure
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST