- Half-Day (5 hours minimum)
- Minibus (8 people max.) - Starts in Paris
- Conducted in English, French
- Duration Of The Tour - 5 hours minimum
Love comes naturally in Paris on Valentine’s Day and we have the most divine dinner experience option for you! Forget cards, flowers and chocolates, most loved ones want a special experience rather than a gift for Valentine's Day. Our experience will include immediate access to The Eiffel Tower followed by a romantic dinner at O Chateau where you will enjoy a 3-course meal along with four outstanding French wines (including one Champagne), as well as a digestif – always with generosity.
Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and interesting stories about the monument. We don’t take just anyone on our tours; our group size is limited to 20 people per tour so you can count on a great private and personal experience. Be sure to bring your camera for the spectacular views of the city and other major monuments around town.
After your time at The Eiffel Tour we will provide transportation across Paris to a beautifully renovated century wine bar.
Voted ‘Best Wine Bar in Paris,’ you can rest assured you will be given the most delicious wines with your 3 course meal. We will set the scene for romance with a candlelight dinner.
The Chefs have created a very special gourmet “pink menu” for the occasion.
The menu will have a variety of foods (please see menu below) and to top off the night of love, we will have chocolate covered strawberries or creme brulée to close out the night. Each wine will be paired perfectly with the course you are served (see below the highlights for the menu).
Join our tour and show that special someone how much they mean to you by giving them the perfect Valentine's Day. We have planned this night to perfection and guarantee a precious and luxurious moment.
Please note: The summit is often closed down the first few weeks in February due to freezing conditions, wind or other factors that make it unsafe to go up the elevator at that height. If the summit happens to be open, we will include it in the tour.
Entrees: 1. Festival de Saumon (Saumon rillettes, Saumon Fume, and a piece of fresh Sashimi) 2. Chevre Chaud
Plats: 1. Magret de Canard, Puree Maison, Asperge en Fagot. Sauce Morille 2. St. Jacques, risotto saffran, sauce chardonnay et tomate sechées
Desserts: 1. Chocolate covered strawberries 2. Creme Brulée
*We can accommodate vegetarians or dietary restrictions upon request, but it must be requested at least 48 hours in advance.
Departure at 5:00 PM.
$272.20 USD per adult.
$272.20 USD per child.
Departure at 5:00 PM
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST