- Overnight (Overnight)
- Luxury Yacht Hotel - Starts in
- Conducted in English, French
- Duration Of The Tour - Overnight
VIP Paris is the rst and only boat sailing on the Seine to offer accommodations inspired by the tradition of great French hotels. Moored Quai Debilly facing the Eiffel Tower you'll see the Tower as never before. During your stay your hotel will move to the foot of the most prestigious monuments of the capital.
For the rst time you will end your cruise spending the night on the Seine aboard a fully equipped cabin where everything has been designed for your comfort and pleasure.
24 VIP cabins are fully equipped with mahogany wood ambience. They have the necessary comfort to make your stay unforgettable: double bed private shower and toilet air conditioning LCD TV High Speed Internet and WM etc..
We offer the luxury of an appetizer a night and breakfast in front of the Eiffel Tower service that all parisian palaces would love offering.
Throughout the evening musical entertainment will be offered by our trio of live artists.
Boarding Quai Debilly in front of the Eiffel Tower
7:00 to 7.45 pm: Welcome passengers with overnight on board
7.45 pm: Opening of the restaurant Time for an 'Aperitif'. The drink can be enjoyed on the sun deck VIP Paris if the weather allows. You can access the sun deck until the dinner service.
8:00 pm: Last arrival. No boarding after this period
8.15 pm: Departure of the cruise Magic Paris by night
Along this leisurely cruise you'll pass by:
- The Trocadero
- the tip of the island swans
- the Statue of Liberty
- the Champ de Mars
- the Musée du Quai Branly
- the Pont de l'Ahna
- the Invalides
- the Grand Palais
- the National Assembly
- the Tuileries
- the Louvre jewel of Paris museums
- the Pont des Arts
- the Quai de l'Horloge
- the Pont Neuf Conciergerie
- Pont Marie and the neighborhood of the Hotel de Ville
- Notre Dame
- the Port d'Austerlitz and Gare
- the green City of Fashion and Design
- and La Bibliothèque François Mitterrand.
We'll then turn around and travel in the opposite direction on the other side of the Ile de la Cité.
9 pm: Dinner Service
Midnight : Return to wharf Debilly facing the Eiffel Tower
Overnight on board
8.30 to 10.30 am: Breakfast buffet
- Overnight on board in the standard cabin
- Dinner Starter Main Course Dessert no drinks
- Cruise «Paris By Night Magic»
Price is per person based on 2 people sharing the same cabin.
Yearly (Jan 1 .. Dec 31)
Departure at 7:00 PM.
$387.80 USD per adult.
$387.80 USD per child.
Departure at 7:00 PM
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the Book Now button.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST