- Walking (1:40 Hour)
- - Starts in Paris
- Conducted in English, Spanish, French
- Duration Of The Tour - 1:40 Hour
What you will see on this tour:
The Eiffel Tower
The symbol of Paris, built by Gustave Eiffel as the entrance for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York City's Chrysler building in 1930.
Originally built by King Louis XIV in 1676 as an exclusive place or worship for the Royal family. Ceased functioning as a church during the Revolution and is now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
The most famous cathedral in the world is a masterpiece of Gothic architecture. Construction began in 1163 during the reign on King Louis VII and has stood as a symbol of Paris for almost nine centuries. On the top of the building sit 13 statues; 12 are the apostles and one is a statue of the architect himself.
Designed for the 1900 Universal Exhibition and originally a train station. It reopened in 1986 as the museum hosting a world-class collection of Impressionist paintings.
Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, now one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
Former Royal Gardens in the middle of the city where we'll settle down for lunch at a café nestled in the chestnut trees (price not included).
The most famous avenue in the world. Its sidewalks are lined with cafés, cinemas, 5-star hotels and shops. We see the Champs-Elysées from the Place de la Concorde.
Arc de Triomphe
Commissioned by Napoléon to honor his army after their greatest victory, the Battle of Austerlitz in 1805. Napoléon promised his men, "you shall return home beneath triumphal arches." We see the Arc de Triomphe from the Place de la Concorde at the bottom of the Champs-Elysées.
...the Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Alexander III Bridge, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde, and St. Chapelle.
From March 1st to April 30th (Apr 1 .. Sep 31)
Departure at 10.00 AM.
$26.40 USD per adult.
$26.40 USD per child.
From March 1st to April 30th:
Departure at 10.00 AM
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the Book Now button.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST