- Walking (2 Hours)
- - Starts in Paris
- Conducted in English, Spanish, French
- Duration Of The Tour - 2 Hours
What you will see on this tour:
Sacré Cœur Basilica
Located at the highest point in the city this white Roman Catholic basilica has dominated the Parisian skyline since 1914. French for "Basilica of the Sacred Heart" it was dedicated to the 58000 who lost their lives in the Franco-Prussian War.
French for "Red Windmill" this famed cabaret immortalized by the works by Toulouse-Lautrec among others was built in 1889 (the same year as the Eiffel Tower) by Josep Oller who also owned the Paris Olympia music hall. It is located in the red-light district of Paris and is marked by the famous red windmill on its roof.
Place du Tertre
The charming artists' square where works are painted and sold on the spot. The Place du Tertre is a reminder of the time when Montmartre was truly the artists' quarter of Paris.
Dedicated to the work of the surrealist artist Salvador Dalí this museum contains over 300 of Salvador Dali's original drawings cartoons sculptures as well as a few of his pointing.
The Montmartre Vineyards
One of the most secret gardens in Paris is an authentic Parisian vineyard and source of the famed Le Clos Montmartre.
A popular tourist destination it is the final resting place for many famous artists who lived and worked in the Montmartre area such as Dalida Edgar Degas Adolf Sax Emile Zola and Jacques Offenbach.
Le Lapin Agile
French for "The Nimble Rabbit" the famous haunt of the resident artists of Montmartre in the early 1900's. Pablo Picasso's 1905 oil painting "At the Lapin Agile" helped to make this cabaret world famous.
Three of the original fourteen windmills remain today. In the past Montmartre was covered in windmills. They helped Parisians determine the direction of the wind each hour and served to break down materials from the factories.
Le Bateau-Lavoir was a dingy block of buildings in Montmartre. It became famous because at the turn of the 20th century a group of outstanding artists lived and rented artistic studios there the most famous being Pablo Picasso.
From March 1st to October 31st (Jan 1 .. Dec 31)
Departure at 3:00 PM.
$28.20 USD per adult.
$28.20 USD per child.
From March 1st to October 31st:
Departure at 3:00 PM
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the Book Now button.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST