- Full-Day Tour (6 hours)
- Minibus (8 people max.) - Starts in Bayeux (city center)
- Conducted in English, French
- Duration Of The Tour - 6 hours
Departure from Bayeux every morning at 8.30 Am
Arrival to Mont St Michel at 10.00 Am
3 hours Free time to discover Mont St Michel, the second most visited sight in France and is a source of French historical and architectural pride.
The mount has a unique natural setting, stretching into the sea and being cut off at high tide.
Please note that the entrance fee to the Abbey is not included in the price.
Departure from Mont St Michel at 1.30 PM Arrival to Bayeux at 3.PM
Departure at 8.20 am.
From Bayeux (city center)
$87.10 USD per adult.
$87.10 USD per child.
Departure at 8.20 am
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the Book Now button.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST