- Evening (5 hours minimum)
- Motorcoach - Starts in Paris
- Conducted in English, French, Spanish
- Duration Of The Tour - 5 hours minimum
Paris is magnificent on most nights, but, during the Christmas season, it becomes truly magical!
Start the last night of the year with a 1 hour enchanting motorcoach drive through Paris with its beautiful illuminated buildings aglow with the lights from the Christmas season.
Onto the "L'Empire du 8ème", a chic and trendy restaurant, located just steps away from Champs-Elysées Avenue.
In this warm and pleasant setting, you'll appreciate a special New Year's Eve dinner a culinary feat in its own right:
1 glass of Moët et Chandon champagne served with appetisers: Scallop tartare, semi-cooked and marinated in hazelnut oil and a mini skewer of marinated free-range chicken with satay sauce
Pan-fried Gers foie gras, myrtle-roasted figs and gingerbread crisps and Lobster ravioli delice with potimarron squash, sweetcorn and fresh rosemary
Venison steak Rossini, quenelle of vitelotte potatoes with François Sisti Corsican Tomme cheese and Sole medallion fondant braised in Corsican Patrimonio white wine, with morel risotto and parmesan shavings
Red fruit and white chocolate mille-feuilles, caramel sauce
1/2 bottle of wine per person: Grand vin de Bordeaux Domaine Alios (2003) Première Cotes (red) or Domaine Fiumicicoli, Coteaux de Sartène (white)
Musical atmosphere thanks to a DJ till the dawn of 2013!
Please note: end at the restaurant. No return to hotels
Central Paris. The closest metro stations are Tuileries, Palais Royal or Pyramides (Line 1, 7, 14).
Departure at 6:45 PM.
$338.90 USD per adult.
$338.90 USD per child.
Departure at 6:45 PM
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the "Book Now" button on the right.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST