- Lunch Cruise (2 Hours)
- Panoramic Boat - Starts in Paris (Quai de la Bourdonnais)
- Conducted in English, French
- Duration Of The Tour - 2 Hours
Take center seating in the Bateaux Parisense Paris’ premiere Dinner Cruise. The contemporary design of the glass-encased boat is perfect for discovery of all of Paris’ marvels. You will pass the Eiffel Tower Notre-Dame Cathedral the Louvre the Institut de France the Institut du Monde Arabe Paris City Hall the Conciergerie the Statue of Liberty the French National Library amongst others.
Enjoy a delectable choice of starters (Caponatina of vegetables soft-boiled egg capers and pine nuts country terrine gherkin on fresh bread chilled courgette cream soup rocket sheep’s milk curds and beef heart tomatoes amongst a varied Riviera salad) before taking a choice of succulent main dishes (Breast of pork vallegrian mashed potatoes with barbecue condiment Salmon cooked from one side braised fennel cooking juices fillet of chicken with herb butter and casseroled vegetables and real jus Pan-fried rump steak shallots alongside baby potatoes).
Decadent dessert menu includes choices of Cherry clafoutis with almond cream Strawberries in a jus yogurt ice cream Raspberry nougat glace and small pot of chocolate cream in Viennois style.
Selection of cheeses also available.
Etoile service available in place of dessert or in addition (5€).
Departure Time: 12.30 p.m. everyday. Return at 2.30 p.m
Menu available from 3rd April to 1st October 2014.
Departure at 12:30 PM.
From Paris (Quai de la Bourdonnais)
$77.60 USD per adult.
$46.50 USD per child.
Departure at 12:30 PM
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the Book Now button.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST