- Lunch Cruise (2 Hours)
- Panoramic Boat - Starts in Paris (Quai de la Bourdonnais)
- Conducted in English, French
- Duration Of The Tour - 2 Hours
Seating in the center of the boat you will have lunch on board while visiting Paris.
The entirely glassed-over boat with contemporary design is the perfect setting to discover the magic of Paris.
During the cruise you will be able to see the Eiffel Tower Notre-Dame Cathedral the Louvre the Institut de France the Institut du Monde Arabe Paris City Hall the Conciergerie the Statue of Liberty the French National Library etc.
Departure Time: 12.30 p.m. everyday return at 2.30 p.m
Spring/Summer Lunch Menu
Choice of starters
Caponatina of vegetables soft-boiled egg capers and pine nuts
Country terrine gherkin condiment on a slice of bread
Chilled courgette cream soup rocket sheep's milk curds
Beef heart tomatoes a varied 'Riviera' salad
Choice of main dishes
Breast of pork “Vallegrain” mashed potatoes barbecue condiment
Salmon cooked from one side braised fennel cooking juices
Fillet of chicken with herb butter casseroled vegetables real jus
Pan-fried rump steak shallots baby potatoes
Selection of cheeses
Etoile Service: in place of a dessert or in addition (5€)
Choice of desserts
Cherry clafoutis with almond cream
Strawberries in a jus yogurt ice cream
Raspberry nougat glacé
Small pot of chocolate cream in 'Viennois' style
Service Etoile: Pays d'Oc IGP Chardonnay Minervois Château Remaury
Menu available from 3 April to 1 October 2013
Departure at 12:30 PM.
From Paris (Quai de la Bourdonnais)
$72.60 USD per adult.
$43.60 USD per child.
Departure at 12:30 PM
Deposit and Cancellation policies
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- 80% of the total price will be refunded in case of a cancellation occurring and being confirmed more than 15 days prior to Tour Date. In case of a cancellation occuring closer to the Tour Date, refunds are not guaranteed. It is to the Tour Operator's discretion to issue a refund. Please note: On Special Dates (Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, Valentines Day and July 14) there will be no refund for tours purchased and confirmed, even if the cancellation occurs more than 15 days prior to the tour date).
How to Book
- Click the Book Now button.
- Complete the booking procedure.
- If your tour is available, within 2 business days you'll receive an email with the local operator's contact details as well as the exact address for your meeting point.
- If your tour is not available for the date you requested, we'll offer to rebook on an available tour, or we will refund your credit card.
- Print your email confirmation and give it to the driver/guide at the start of your tour.
ADD TO WISH LIST