A tranquil dinner cruise on the Seine River.
Board at 6:45 p.m. and enjoy an authentic French dinner on the River Seine while you take in the awe-inspiring sights of Paris at night. Depart at 8 p.m.
• Cooked vegetables with crayfish
• Vegetarian brochette with tomato confit
• Butterfly prawn with Jerusalem artichoke puree
• Fresh goat cheese
• Guinea fowl thigh flavored with rosemary and with an assortment of fresh vegetables
• Huke fillet with asparagus risotto and parmesan
• Beef pavé with morel sauce mashed sweet potatoes oyster mushrooms and fava beans (add 6 €)
Assortment of desserts
• Layered praliné with chocolate
• Fresh “glass” with nougat pieces
• Disc-shaped Dacquoise stacked with nut-flavored meringues filled with sweetened whipped cream or butter cream. Includes almonds and coffee cream.
• Chestnut cream with flakes of white chocolate
A glass of Touraine Sauvignon AOC Luc Poulain (white) Touraine Domaine des Echardières (rosé) Bordeaux AOC les Mercadières (red) or orange juice or Coca Cola.
Embarkment at the foot of Orsay Museum, port of Solférino y quai Anatole France.
Access by car : Parking Musée d'Orsay, Port de Solférino and Quai Anatole France. Using left bank expressway.
Departure: 6.45 PM / End at about 8.15 PM
To book your place, first chose your date above, and then select the correct numbers of people in your group. Then click Confirm Booking.
If you are not yet sure of your dates, then click Add to Wishlist below. This will make it easy for you to find this page again when you return to France.com later: just click on My Wishlist at the top of any page to return to any pages that you have marked in this way.