After a drive past the floodlit monuments of Paris, you will enjoy the amazing Moulin Rouge show: "Feerie" (one glass of Champagne included).
We begin our evening with our "Paris by night" itinerary : Place Vendôme - Comédie Française - Louvre - Pont Neuf - Hôtel des Monnaies - Saint-Germain-des-Prés - la Cathédrale Notre-Dame - Place du Châtelet - Conciergerie - Hôtel de Ville - Place de la Concorde - Petit et Grand Palais - Avenue des Champs-Elysées - Tour Eiffel - Invalides - Eglise de la Madeleine - Opéra - Montmartre.
Enjoy the Moulin Rouge amazing show with its famous French Cancan.
After the "Féerie" show we will transport clients to the close vicinity of their hotel in Paris.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach.
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound).
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter.
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret with the 2nd show except from Sunday to Thursday in winter (1st show)
- A glass of Champagne (per person).
Further Information :
- Fridays and Saturdays in winter clients will attend the second show and will be invited to a Seine river cruise.
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included).
-The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children.
End : 1.15 AM
Departure : 7.00 PM
End : 11.00 PM
To book your place, first chose your date above, and then select the correct numbers of people in your group. Then click Confirm Booking.
If you are not yet sure of your dates, then click Add to Wishlist below. This will make it easy for you to find this page again when you return to France.com later: just click on My Wishlist at the top of any page to return to any pages that you have marked in this way.