Guided visit including a walking tour of Montmartre, and guided visit to the Louvre Museum to discover its famous masterpieces : Mona Lisa and Venus of Milo.
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach or minibus.
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum
- Authorisation fees for guided visits paid by Cityrama.
- Ticket for the Parisian funicular or the Montmartre shuttle
- Services of a licensed Cityrama multilingual guide.
-- On Wednesday and Friday it is possible to stay at the Louvre for the late night opening (the Louvre is open till 10.00pm).
- On Monday and Saturday the visit of the museum will start before the ride up to Montmartre.
- Discover the charming village of Montmartre You feel like you are no longer in a capital city once you are on the top
- Easy access to the Louvre museum and to the exhibition rooms thanks to the guided visit.
- Possibility to stay longer at the museum (except on Monday and Saturday).
- Duration : around 4:30
general timetable : Monday Wednesday Friday
Except on special events.
Departure : 2.00 PM.
Return at around : 6.30 PM
To book your place, first chose your date above, and then select the correct numbers of people in your group. Then click Confirm Booking.
If you are not yet sure of your dates, then click Add to Wishlist below. This will make it easy for you to find this page again when you return to France.com later: just click on My Wishlist at the top of any page to return to any pages that you have marked in this way.